Integrated Management Certification
Integrated Management Certification Elucidation
Integrated management certification is the validation of a company’s ability to implement a comprehensive management system to gain customer trust. This certification process refers to three international standards: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Integrated Management Certification Service Scope
In its implementation, integrated management certification has a scope that includes the process of verifying the conformity of the integrated quality system against the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 series standard, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007. Here are the steps:
- Defining the scope of certification
- A preliminary visit was conducted to see the gap analysis and diagnosis between the organization’s standards and the referenced standards’ implementation.
- Audit certification in 2 stages, namely:
- Stage 1: Preliminary audit. Namely, document audit and pre-audit to test the organization’s integrated management system implementation level. in preparation for the implementation of the Certification audit.
- Stage 2: Certification audit. Namely a comprehensive audit to assess the effectiveness of implementing an integrated management system based on the documentation system that has been created and the scope of application of the integrated management system.
- PT SUCOFINDO will issue the certificate — ICS following the scope of implementation of the integrated management system and the standards the company applies and is valid for 3 years from the date of approval. A new certificate can be issued after the organization takes corrective action on the audit findings.
- PT SUCOFINDO — ICS will carry out a surveillance audit to monitor the level of maintenance of the organization’s management system.
- Re-certification audit, after 3 years, PT SUCOFINDO — ICS will conduct an overall audit of the organization that has been certified.
In addition to providing evidence of a company’s ability to implement a comprehensive management system and increase customer confidence, integrated management certification also has some benefits, such as:
- Time and cost-efficient
- Obtain integrated management system certification in addition to certificates from each implemented management system
- Increase customer trust
- Improve the company’s image and competitiveness
- Increase opportunities to enter the global market
- Improving organizational performance (productivity, operational efficiency, and effectiveness)
- Improving employee morale through a good and consistent work system
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of organizational systems