Jl. Raya Pasar Minggu Kav 34, Jakarta 12780
PT SUCOFINDO Contact
Any Questions or Complaints About PT SUCOFINDO’s Services?
Fill in the following form, and we will get back to you with the required solutions.
Meet Us Here
Frequently Asked Questions
PT SUCOFINDO continues to prioritize the safety and health of employees and customers by increasing efforts to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We enforce protocols and preventive measures to ensure the safety of our employees and loyal customers as the company’s top priority. These efforts include:
- Disinfecting buildings and head office, and gradually being forwarded to all facilities and branch offices.
- Carry out advanced disinfection and deep cleaning and provide disinfection tents for visitors at entry and exit points in the building area.
- Implement body temperature checking protocols in PT SUCOFINDO’s office and branch networks and provide hand sanitizers in the work environment and branch offices for the comfort and health of customers and employees.
- Implementing a policy of working time sharing for employees, namely working from home (work from home/WFH and work from office/WFO) to the fullest.
- A separate work system has been arranged for critical work units (split operation) to ensure smooth operations.
- Routinely appeal to employees to continue to pay attention and maintain good health for themselves and their families, wash their hands frequently, wear masks when sick with flu or cough, limit gatherings with many people, and apply safe distance (physical distancing).
PT SUCOFINDO’s operations and services to customers continue to run by making adjustments. PT SUCOFINDO also has digital services as an alternative solution for customers to reduce direct contact because it can be done anywhere and anytime. This is also in line with the government’s appeal to reduce activities outside the home and implement physical distancing under current conditions.
Of course. Our team can still assist you in performing the consulting services you need. During this PSBB period, we also provide online information about the services required.
You can still receive consultation during the Covid-19 pandemic via Email, Live Chat, and WhatsApp.
Yes, because we continue to comply with government procedures in implementing the health protocol (PSBB). Our customer service must wear a mask, maintain a safe distance, maintain cleanliness, and be confirmed to be in excellent health.
You can apply for an internship with the following documents:
- The internship form can be obtained at the nearest PT SUCOFINDO office
- Application letter for internship from the educational institution.
The application letter will be answered/confirmed by PT SUCOFINDO if there is/unavailability of the need for apprentices
We provide inspection, testing, certification, consulting, and training services.
Prices for our services vary. Please get in touch with the nearest office for more details.
For some branch offices, we provide pick-up service. Please get in touch with the nearest office to ensure this service.
The samples we check are from different sectors, which you can see in Laboratory Services.
You can apply for a sample inspection with the following steps:
- Fill out the form
- Submit Sample
- Get a Number for Sampling
We are open from Monday to Friday from 08.00-17.00 local time.