About PT SUCOFINDO
PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (SUCOFINDO) was established on October 22, 1956. PT SUCOFINDO’s history began as Indonesia’s first inspection company, with share ownership by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia and SGS Geneva.
In December 2021, PT SUCOFINDO joined the Holding BUMN Survey Services (IDSurvey) with PT Biro Classification Indonesia (Persero) and PT Surveyor Indonesia to provide even better services.
Today, PT SUCOFINDO is engaged in inspection, testing, certification, training, and consulting services for the agriculture, forestry, mining (oil, gas, non-oil and non-gas) sectors, construction, processing industry, marine, fisheries, government, transportation, information systems, and renewable energy. PT SUCOFINDO also provides various services such as warehousing and forwarding, analytical laboratories, industrial and marine engineering, fumigation, and industrial hygiene.
Years of Establishment
The Vision & Mission of PT SUCOFINDO
To be a competitive, reliable, and trusted world-class company in inspection, testing, certification, consulting, and training.
To ensure business certainty, creating economic value for stakeholders, especially customers, shareholders, and employees, through inspection, testing, certification, consulting, and other related services.
The Corporate Values of PT SUCOFINDO refer to the SOE Values, namely AKHLAK
- Trust – Holding on to the trust given
- Competent – Continue to learn and develop capabilities
- Harmonious – Caring for each other and respecting differences
- Loyal – Dedicated and prioritizing the interests of the Nation and the State
- Adaptive – Continuing to innovate and be enthusiastic about moving or facing change
- Collaborative – Building a synergistic collaboration