Audio Video Equipment and Children’s Electric Toys Testing
Audio Video Equipment and Children’s Electric Toys Testing Elucidation
Testing services for audio-video equipment and electric children’s toys, which include safety testing, efficiency testing, and performance testing. PT SUCOFINDO helps companies ensure that the products produced have met the safety standards requirements to reduce the risk of development recalls from the market (product recall) and protect the company’s reputation.
Audio Video Equipment and Children’s Electric Toys Testing Service Scope
Testing the safety of audio-video equipment and electric children’s toys to meet SNI (Indonesian National Standard) and IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) includes test parameters:
- Protection against electric shock
- Protection against mechanical hazards and fire
- Measurement of power and electric current
- Temperature rise measurement
- Normal and abnormal use testing
- And other test parameters
Audio Video Testing, PT SUCOFINDO can test audio-video products such as televisions, DVD players, active speakers, tapes, and so on to fulfill safety and performance aspects following Mandatory SNI and IEC regulations for the product certification process.
PT SUCOFINDO can perform EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) testing on electrical and electronic products concerning IEC, EN, FCC, CISPR, DEN AN HOU standards, etc. Tests are also carried out on the product’s resistance to electromagnetic interference from outside. EMC test parameters consist of the following:
- EMC Emission Testing: Tests to measure electromagnetic interference (EMI) emitted by equipment, electrical and electronic products, either independently or in systems (Emission Conducted Testing and Emission Radiation Testing )
- EMC Immunity Testing: Tests to measure the ability of electrical equipment or product to withstand electromagnetic interference (Electric Fast Transient/Burst Test, Electro Static Discharge, Surge Immunity Test)