Information Technology Equipment Testing
Information Technology Equipment Testing Elucidation
Information technology equipment testing assesses the suitability of telecommunication tools and equipment with applicable technical requirements. PT SUCOFINDO’s information technology equipment testing services include product testing of printers, TVs, sound bars, routers, air purifiers, amplifiers, desktop PCs, photocopiers, switches or hubs, and other information technology products that comply with the requirements of the SNI IEC 60950-1:2016 from the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
Information Technology Equipment Testing Service Scope
Security testing of Information Technology Equipment to meet SNI (Indonesian National Standard) and IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) includes test parameters:
- Protection against electric shock
- Protection against mechanical hazards and fire
- Measurement of power and electric current
- Temperature rise measurement
- Normal and abnormal usage testing
- And other test parameters.
Testing of Medical Equipment and Information Technology at PT SUCOFINDO tests medical equipment and information technology products such as computers, laptops, video game players, and the like to fulfill safety and performance following SNI and IEC regulations and product certification process.
PT SUCOFINDO conducts EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) testing on electrical and electronic products concerning IEC, EN, FCC, CISPR, DEN AN HOU standards, and so on. Tests are also carried out on the product’s resistance to electromagnetic interference from outside. The EMC Test Parameters consist of the following:
- EMC Emission Testing: Tests to measure electromagnetic interference (EMI) emitted by electrical and electronic equipment, and products, either independently or in systems (Emission Conducted Testing and Emission Radiation Testing)
- EMC Immunity Testing: Tests to measure the ability of electrical equipment or product to withstand electromagnetic interference (Electric Fast Transient/Burst Test, Electro Static Discharge, Surge Immunity Test)