Planning and Engineering Services for Clean Water and Wastewater Installations
Planning and Engineering Services for Clean Water and Wastewater Installations Elucidation
Planning and engineering services for clean water and wastewater installations support government programs in implementing and achieving Indonesian programs and policies that encourage water conservation, including activities for the use, preservation, and protection of water resources, as well as water quality management.
This service also helps build installations following quality and safety standards that will increase the environment’s carrying capacity around the business activities by preventing pollution and damage from wastewater produced.
Planning and Engineering Services for Clean Water and Wastewater Installations Service Scope
PT SUCOFINDO offers planning and engineering services for clean water and wastewater installations with the following scopes:
- Study of Clean Water and Wastewater Management and Utilization Planning
- Feasibility study (Technical and Economic).
- Process to achieve quality standards
- Water treatment process modeling
- Utilization of wastewater (reused, recycled) for industrial purposes (domestic, process) by applicable quality standards
- Planning for the construction of wastewater management installations
- Water footprint inventory and calculation
Clean Water and Wastewater Management Audit/Inspection
- Water audit (Water Usage, Efficiency, and Conservation)
- Verification and technical evaluation of clean water installations and wastewater management
- RoATreat (robust and automated wastewater treatment) for the internet of things (IoT) based industrial wastewater treatment from upstream to downstream. Products from RoAtreat include:
- IoT early warning chemical capacity or volume
- IoT real-time measurement of wastewater effluent quality
- Digitizing field operations administration (manual logbook) for crew and supervisors
- Administration digitization with WebGIS-based data information system