Head Office

  • +62-21 - 7983666
  • customer.service@sucofindo.co.id
  • Jl. Raya Pasar Minggu Kav. 34, Jakarta, Indonesia 12780

SUCOFINDO Collaborates with B2TKE for Energy Efficient Product Testing

Jumat, 07 Desember 2018 | 04:49

Serpong (5/12) – PT. Sucofindo (Persero) and the Center for Energy Conversion Tenchology (B2TKE) and the Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT) establish a partnership in product testing, specifically energy saving products. The Cooperation Agreement was signed by the President Director of Sucofindo Bachder Djohan Buddin, and the Head of B2TKE Dr. Mohammad Mustofa Sarinanto, in the Puspitek Area Serpong, Wednesday (05/12).

The established collaboration was to build a business development oriented partnership of both parties, specifically in the field of product testing through a joint analysis validation method.

Bachder mentioned that this collaboration is an effort to build a business development partnership between B2TKE and Sucofindo, as to provide various benefits for both parties and the general public. As an initial step, product testing to support government programs related to energy conservation for energy-efficient electronic equipment.

Bachder also explained that Sucofindo has a laboratory which caters to an array of testing from Calibration, Technical, and Mechanical, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical, Environmental Chemistry, and General Chemistry.

With the variety of services that Sucofindo has to offer, among which include calibration testing and product certification for Standar Nasional Indonesia (SNI), halal testing, testing of oil and gas products, health equipment, telecommunication product testing, and other sorts of testing.

Arie Rahmadi, the Head of the Services and Technology division of B2TKE at the 2018 Energy Partners Day, conveyed that Sucofindo and B2TKE have collaborated through various researches. Because so, we will continue to collaborate for research development and the development of other existing quality assurance standards.

Currently B2TKE has a testing laboratory for electrical appliances such as Solar Cells, inverters, Solar Panel systems, photovoltaic modules, battery charger regulators (BCR) and TL DC lamp system testing.


Arie Ramhadi explained that one of the roles owned by B2TKE is to protect Indonesian products, hence allowing the domestic industry to compete, develop, and protect consumers.


Head of the Sub Directorate of Electronic Consumption and Components division of the Ministry of Industry, Agus Kurniawan explained that to develop the electronics industry, several incentives have been created. Among which include, the Implementation of Domestic Component Levels (TKDN) and strengthening the industrial structure by pushing industrial component development, allocation of Tax Holidays and Tax Allowance for several electronic components.


Aside from that, the Ministry of Industry granted import duties borne by the Government (BMDP) for the electronics industry, telecommunication equipment, fibre optic cables and determination of the Standar Nasional Indonesia (SNI).

Head of the Laboratory SBU of Sucofindo, Anwar Tahir stipulated that Sucofindo’s Laboratory is supported by licensed and certified experts and personnel whom are recognized nationally and internationally. Other than that Sucofindo’s Laboratory has received ISO 17025 accreditation from the Komite Akreditasi Nasional (KAN), and has a network of laboratories in 46 points throughout Indonesia.






SUCOFINDO is the first inspection company in Indonesia. A large amount of its shares, namely 95 percent is controlled by the state whilst the remaining 5 percent by the Societe General de Surveillance Holding SA (“SGS”).


SUCOFINDO itself was established on the 22nd of October 1956


SUCOFINO’s business started from trading activities namely from farming commodities, and the ensuring of the flow of goods and safeguarding of foreign exchange in the export – import sector.


In lieu of the development of the business world. SUCOFINDO conducts creative steps and offers new innovative services based on competency. The first service business owned by SUCOFINDO is in the cargo sector.


Then through analysis and innovation studies, SUCOFINDO diversified its services so that warehousing and forwarding services, analytical laboratories, industrial and marine engineering, and fumigation and industrial hygiene services were born.


The diversity of SUCOFINDO’s services is packaged in an integrated manner, a network of laboratories, branches and service points in various cities in Indonesia, and is supported by 4.275 professionals whom are experts in their fields





For more information, please contact:



Iwan Eddy Himawanto

Head of the Corporate Secretary Division

Telepon                 : +62 21 798 3666

Faksimili               : +62 21 798 3888

Email                       : iwaneddy@sucofindo.co.id

Informasi ini tersedia di www.sucofindo.co.id